IFA Virtual Town Hall Resources 11 March 2022
- The social care white paper focuses on technology – but does it go far enough?
- Lessons from lockdown: What next for online carer support?
- Assistive technology and telecare to maintain independent living at home for people with dementia: the ATTILA RCT
- Placing assistive technology and telecare in everyday practices of people with dementia and their caregivers: findings from an embedded ethnography of a national randomised controlled trial
- Caring during lockdown: Challenges and opportunities for digitally supporting carers