IFA Virtual Town Hall Resources 12 March 2021
- Person-Centered Communication Between Health Care Professionals and COVID-19-Infected Older Adults in Acute Care Settings: Findings From Wuhan, China
- Learning to Listen to Patients’ Stories
- The European Society for Person Centered Healthcare (ESPCH)
- Mosaic’s Person Centered Care Model Video
- The “Meaning of Me” for those in need of homecare
- Can We Help Care Providers Communicate More Effectively With Persons Having Dementia Living in Long-Term Care Homes?