IFA Virtual Global Cafe Resources 20 May 2022
- Language is key to quality life – Dr Jacqueline Stark
- Principles of experience-dependent neural plasticity: Implications for rehabilitation after brain damage
- The Myth of Cognitive Decline: Non-Linear Dynamics of Lifelong Learning
- Analyzing the therapy process: The implicit role of learning and memory
- Long-term analysis of chronic Broca’s aphasia: an illustrative single case
- “Time is on my side”: From chronic global aphasia to mild residual language processing difficulties – A Case study of “recovery” of language functions.