WAVE is a network of European women’s non-governmental organisations working in the field of combating violence against women and children (women’s refuges, counselling centres, SOS hotlines/helplines, organisations focusing on prevention and training, etc.). Currently the Network focuses specifically on violence in the family and in intimate relationships. The Network sets out to promote and strengthen the human rights of women and children in general and to prevent violence against women and children in particular. WAVE fully supports the aims of the United Nations, stressing the importance of working towards ending all forms of violence against women and children in public and private life in accordance with the Vienna Declaration, the Declaration on Violence against Women, the Beijing Platform for Action and all other related documents.
- Join the Global Conversation on Ageing: The 16th IFA Global Conference in Bangkok 2023
- As Ontario Announces Forced Biosimilar Switching, Ophthalmologists Are Latest Specialty to Raise Concerns
- Shingles Awareness Week 2023 (Canada)
- Shingles Awareness Week 2023 (Global)
- Policy priorities for protecting adults at risk of severe illness from RSV