In July 2018, WHO announced the creation of the World Hearing Forum, a global network of stakeholders promoting ear and hearing care worldwide. The aim of this forum is to promote and support the implementation of the 2017 WHA70.13 resolution on prevention of deafness and hearing loss which calls to intensify collaboration and to develop multi-stakeholder action to reduce the occurrence of hearing loss.
- Changing the Conversation on Adult Influenza Vaccination
- IFA Directors – Call for Expressions of Interest
- IFA 15th Global Conference on Ageing, Now in November 2021
- Britain’s Got Talent judges amazed by 96-year-old’s powerful performance
- This 97-year-old woman is singing for her neighbours on Canada Day