In July 2018, WHO announced the creation of the World Hearing Forum, a global network of stakeholders promoting ear and hearing care worldwide. The aim of this forum is to promote and support the implementation of the 2017 WHA70.13 resolution on prevention of deafness and hearing loss which calls to intensify collaboration and to develop multi-stakeholder action to reduce the occurrence of hearing loss.
- From gold rings to ‘this thingy,’ Moncton senior earns $65K in online auction
- Community Pulls Together to Restore House so 94-Year-old WWII Vet Can Go Home
- Protecting Progress of Vaccination Throughout Life
- Watch Arizona Woman Frantically Pounding on Door to Save Family From Fire Just Before Roof Collapses
- When Pastor’s Bike Was Stolen, His Response Was to Start a Free Bicycle Repair Service for People in Need