In July 2018, WHO announced the creation of the World Hearing Forum, a global network of stakeholders promoting ear and hearing care worldwide. The aim of this forum is to promote and support the implementation of the 2017 WHA70.13 resolution on prevention of deafness and hearing loss which calls to intensify collaboration and to develop multi-stakeholder action to reduce the occurrence of hearing loss.
- This writing group has pushed on through lockdown and published – The Big Swit’CH – stories in large print format
- An 85-year-old great-grandad is trekking 1,000-miles around Addlestone park for charity
- 91-year-old woman stays busy by doing fashion shows during quarantine
- Coronavirus pandemic in the EU – Fundamental rights implications: with a focus on older people
- Tune in and work out: Older adults see success with virtual fitness