In July 2018, WHO announced the creation of the World Hearing Forum, a global network of stakeholders promoting ear and hearing care worldwide. The aim of this forum is to promote and support the implementation of the 2017 WHA70.13 resolution on prevention of deafness and hearing loss which calls to intensify collaboration and to develop multi-stakeholder action to reduce the occurrence of hearing loss.
- No time for complacency warn international public health and healthy ageing experts as WHO announces that COVID-19 is no longer a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC)
- Episode1: From the Friends of Europe Summit – Health at the center of society
- Join the Global Conversation on Ageing: The 16th IFA Global Conference in Bangkok 2023
- As Ontario Announces Forced Biosimilar Switching, Ophthalmologists Are Latest Specialty to Raise Concerns
- Shingles Awareness Week 2023 (Canada)