In July 2018, WHO announced the creation of the World Hearing Forum, a global network of stakeholders promoting ear and hearing care worldwide. The aim of this forum is to promote and support the implementation of the 2017 WHA70.13 resolution on prevention of deafness and hearing loss which calls to intensify collaboration and to develop multi-stakeholder action to reduce the occurrence of hearing loss.
- Episode 4: Prioritizing coordination of care in global health systems across the life-course
- Career opportunities – Secretary General
- Age-friendly Environments ECHO Mentorship Program
- Pay your homage to Kawaldip Sehmi on his online memorial
- Launch of the World Health Organization’s World Rehabilitation Alliance