In July 2018, WHO announced the creation of the World Hearing Forum, a global network of stakeholders promoting ear and hearing care worldwide. The aim of this forum is to promote and support the implementation of the 2017 WHA70.13 resolution on prevention of deafness and hearing loss which calls to intensify collaboration and to develop multi-stakeholder action to reduce the occurrence of hearing loss.
- Solihull man makes huge splash for Muscular Dystrophy UK
- California firefighter who lost home in fire surprised with $10,000
- Vaccines4Life joins World Health Organization’s Vaccine Safety Net
- 98-Year-old D-Day Veteran Recreates Photo With Belgian Boy Who Befriended Him During WWII
- A Polar Bear Was Killing A Woman, Until This Hero Attacked It With A Shovel