In July 2018, WHO announced the creation of the World Hearing Forum, a global network of stakeholders promoting ear and hearing care worldwide. The aim of this forum is to promote and support the implementation of the 2017 WHA70.13 resolution on prevention of deafness and hearing loss which calls to intensify collaboration and to develop multi-stakeholder action to reduce the occurrence of hearing loss.
- “Unacceptable” – UN expert urges better protection of older persons facing the highest risk of the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 and Violence Against Women: What the Health Sector/System Can Do
- UNFPA Technical Brief – COVID-19: A Gender Lens
- UN Global Humanitarian Response Plan COVID-19
- Commonwealth Concern for the Needs of Older People