The global diabetes epidemic has tripled since 2000, to some 430 million persons worldwide, and is expected to exceed 600 million by 2045. Two-thirds of persons with diabetes develop diabetic retinopathy (DR) and one-third develop sight-threatening DR over twenty years. The RetinaRisk app is a unique and novel risk calculator that allows persons living with diabetes to assess and monitor their individualized risk of developing sight-threatening DR based on their risk profile.
- Changing the Conversation on Adult Influenza Vaccination
- IFA Directors – Call for Expressions of Interest
- IFA 15th Global Conference on Ageing, Now in November 2021
- Britain’s Got Talent judges amazed by 96-year-old’s powerful performance
- This 97-year-old woman is singing for her neighbours on Canada Day