The global diabetes epidemic has tripled since 2000, to some 430 million persons worldwide, and is expected to exceed 600 million by 2045. Two-thirds of persons with diabetes develop diabetic retinopathy (DR) and one-third develop sight-threatening DR over twenty years. The RetinaRisk app is a unique and novel risk calculator that allows persons living with diabetes to assess and monitor their individualized risk of developing sight-threatening DR based on their risk profile.
- Homecare Hub’s Older Not Invisible Initiative
- Press Release: COVID-19 Exposing a Wider Ageism Pandemic
- From gold rings to ‘this thingy,’ Moncton senior earns $65K in online auction
- Community Pulls Together to Restore House so 94-Year-old WWII Vet Can Go Home
- Protecting Progress of Vaccination Throughout Life