IAFN is an international membership organization comprised of forensic nurses working around the world and other professionals who support and compliment the work of forensic nursing. The mission of the IAFN is to provide leadership in forensic nursing practice by developing, promoting, and disseminating information internationally about forensic nursing science.
IAFN Organizational Goals:
- To incorporate primary prevention strategies into our work at every level in an attempt to create a world without violence;
- To establish and improve standards of evidence-based forensic nursing practice.
- To promote and encourage the exchange of ideas and transmission of developing knowledge among its members and related disciplines.
- To establish standards of ethical conduct for forensic nurses.
- To create and facilitate educational opportunities for forensic nurses and related disciplines
For more information, visit the IAFN website.