2018 Nominations to the Board of Directors
- Nominations to the Board must be in writing (letter, fax or e-mail) and addressed to the Nominating Committee, attn: Dr. Jane Barratt, Secretary General (email@example.com)
- All correspondence concerning nominations is confidential. The slate of nominees will be circulated to full members for voting purposes with the announcements made at the Annual Meeting scheduled for 4-5 December.
- Full members in good standing (under the corporation’s by-laws) can make nominations and stand for election.
- The nomination process includes a formal statement of candidacy which is accepted by the Secretary General on behalf of the Nominating Committee.
Information Related to the Board of Directors
- The working language of the Board of Directors is English, with papers in English and meetings conducted in English.
- The IFA is not in a position nor is it a policy to reimburse travel and accommodation costs of Directors.
- The IFA Board of Directors normally meets twice per year with one virtual and one face to face meeting.
- Directors are expected to make an active contribution to the work of the IFA between meetings and attend at least one meeting per year.
- For more information about the role of Directors or practical information about involvement, please contact the Secretary-General. The IFA welcomes informal enquiries regarding the nomination process.
Final closing date for all the relevant information to be received is 28 September 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.