16th Global Conference on Ageing
The IFA Global Conference “Challenge, Transformation, Change” in Bangkok, Thailand (June 27th to 30th June 2023) was a convening space for delegates from over 60 countries to share knowledge, debate issues and further policies that improve the quality of life of older people around the world through five key themes – digital technologies, older women, maintaining and improving function, immunization, and age-friendly environments.
With the permission of some attendees many presentations and several videos can be revisited, and the media gallery offers opportunities to recall the many inspiring occasions along with post-conference resources.
For more updates, follow the IFA on social media:
- Click on the images to open the full Pre-Conference and Conference programs
- Right-click on the session you are interested in
- Click on ‘Open link in new tab’ to view and download the available PowerPoint presentations
NB: Only presentations with the permission of the speaker are available.
Click on the images below to download the photos and highlights from the 16th Global Conference on Ageing.
June 27th 2023, Pre-Conference Event, Day 1
June 28th 2023, Conference Day 2
- Global Café – “Reclaiming the rights to live with Dignity”
- Kairos Alive! Performance
- The Implementation of the African Union Policy Framework and Plan of Action on Ageing
- Protocol to the African Charter on Human and People’s Rights on the Rights of Older Persons in Africa
- Common African Position on Long-Term Care Systems for Africa
- Strategic Policy Framework and Plan of Action on Ageing
- Ageing in the Youngest Region of the World: Towards Strategies and Action for The Africa We Want
June 29th 2023, Conference Day 3
- Global Café – Protecting older adults from vaccine-preventable respiratory diseases: Have any lessons been learned from COVID-19?
- Integrating hearing in health systems and (2) Innovation, technology, and hearing
June 30th 2023, Conference Day 4
Without your contribution, the 16th Global Conference on Ageing would no have been a success. Thank you for being the force behind this.
IFA Global Café Series
Each Friday at 7:00 am Eastern Daylight Time (US and Canada) join experts in the field of ageing for a one-hour open and meaningful dialogue on a range of topics related to ageing.
Click here to join.
Join the IFA community and keep up-to-date with the latest projects, webinars and learning opportunities in the field of ageing the first Friday of each month.
Click here to join.