Guidelines for Submission
How to Send Us Your Content: We accept submissions only via our online submission form [Link to the form below].
Problems Submitting Content: If you have any questions or needs assistance submitting content, please contact Mr. Wayne Nguyen at email@example.com
Content Types We Consider: We are always looking for the following age-related content types: articles, blog posts, case studies, how-tos, podcasts, presentations, research reports, templates, videos and webinars.
Content Formats: All submissions should be in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .mp3, .mov, or .m4v format.
Timing: We welcome submissions any time throughout the year.
Response Time: Our response time depends on the current volume of submissions. We reserve the right to publish your content in accordance to the IFA’s interest.
Methods of Attribution:
- You can place your organization’s logo on the content in a manner that does not interrupt or mislead the reader.
- Any mention of a specific company/organization should appear at the end of each content piece (mention of company should not be an ad or sales pitch).
- Author name/credentials should be clearly displayed on the piece.
Simultaneous Submissions: We accept content that has or will be published elsewhere, as well as content that hasn’t been previously published.
- All content published in the IFA VoltAGE needs to align with one or more of IFA’s positions
- Citations should appear in the footnotes section of the page in the following manner:
- Last name, First initial. (Publication year, Month, Date) Document Title. Publication source.
- All submissions should be non-fiction, non-advertorial and well-researched.
- All document submissions should include a description of 250 characters or less.